Richard Panek - The 4% Universe

Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 6:00pm to 7:00pm

The more science discovers about the universe, the less we seem to know: just 4% of matter is familiar; the other 96% is a dark mystery. Panek, noted science writer and author of The Invisible Century, chronicles both the struggle to understand dark matter and dark energy and the human story of the scientists engaged in this research.

5015 Connecticut Ave NW
20008 Washington
us
Non Fiction
The 4 Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Discover the Rest of Reality Cover Image
$26.00
ISBN: 9780618982448
Availability: Special Order—Subject to Availability
Published: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt - January 1st, 2011

Share this
Not Signed or Personalized