at GW Lisner Auditorium
730 21st Street NW
Metro: Foggy Bottom
From one of the world’s most beloved storytellers—#1 New York Times bestselling author Neil Gaiman—comes his first adult novel in eight years. Wondrous and imaginative, and at times deeply scary, The Ocean at the End of the Lane (Wm. Morrow, $25.99) captures the very essence of childhood fear and uncertainty. In a clash of memory and reality, it is a pitched fever dream of a novel, and could very well be Gaiman’s most accomplished work to date.
This event is sold out and, as of June 19, we can no longer accept pre-orders for signed books. Apologies for any inconvenience.
- Neil Gaiman will sign all copies of The Ocean at the End of the Lane purchased from Politics & Prose.
- Due to time constraints, Neil will sign up to ONE additional title per person, personalized with first names only.
- Neil will not pose for photos.
- Flash photography and video are not permitted before, during, or after the discussion and signing.
- Signing guidelines may be subject to change.