Click here to purchase tickets to this event!
In Battling The Big Lie: How Fox, Facebook, and the MAGA Media Are Destroying America, Dan Pfeiffer—“Pod Save America” co-host and former White House director of communications and senior advisor to President Obama—dissects how the right-wing built a massive, billionaire-funded disinformation machine powerful enough to bend reality and nearly steal the 2020 election. The “MAGA Megaphone” that is personified by Fox News and fueled by Facebook is waging war on the very idea of objective truth—and, according to Pfeiffer, they are winning.
In this conversation, Pfeiffer and Jen Psaki—who recently held her final briefing as White House press secretary under President Biden—will draw on their decades of experience on the front lines of politics and media to lay out how the right-wing media apparatus works, where it came from, and what progressives can do to fight back against disinformation. Understanding that a functioning democracy depends on a shared understanding of reality, Battling The Big Lie is a call to arms for anyone who cares about truth and democracy.
- At this in-person event masks and proof of vaccination are required. For details, click here.
- Virtual attendees will receive the event access link 48 hours, 2 hours, and 10 minutes before the event begins.
Sixth & I Event Policies
- Seating is general admission, first come, first served.
- Please note there are some obstructed view seats in the balcony of our sanctuary.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable. There are no refunds unless an event is canceled. If you are unable to use your tickets, you may transfer them to another person.
- For accessible entry and accessible seating requests, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.266.4867.
For more on ticketing, venue policies, and security procedures, click here.