Radiant Wise Woman: Breaking Free from the Myths of Menopause and Aging (Paperback)
A new map through the maze of menopause and beyond.
Whether you're preparing for menopause, you're feeling blindsided by it, or it's in the rearview mirror, this candid guidebook will lead you through the often confusing stages so you feel more vibrant and resilient than you thought was possible.
In Radiant Wise Woman you will find:
- Secrets to feeling vibrant, healthy, and more attractive than ever
- Natural relief for hot flashes, anxiety, and sleepless nights
- Simple strategies for rejuvenating your sex life and enjoying more pleasure
- Advice for men seeking to understand and support women in midlife and beyond
- Three powerful allies every woman can call on for loving guidance
- A handy reference guide to perimenopause, menopause, nutrition, and emotional health
The author unveils surprising truths about a woman's "second spring" and presents a dramatic new pro-age vision based on groundbreaking research and in-depth interviews with women age forty and better. Readers will get the tools they need to overcome fears about getting older so they feel a renewed sense of purpose and self-confidence. Includes simple daily practices and a handy resource guide on perimenopause, menopause, sexual health, nutrition, and emotional wellbeing for women seeking to take charge of aging well.
With this book, you may never act your age again.