How a 17-Year-Old Can Do House Flipping Without Losing Money: The 4 Methods to Have a Positive ROI for Beginners (Paperback)
Have you ever heard of Akshay Ruparelia?
The 19-year-old from Barnet, UK, sold his first property before the age of 18, and by 19, he'd become the owner of a company that generated 12 million pounds in revenue over the course of one year.
Yes, a teenager did that
And if he can bask in glory and millions of 50-pound banknotes, so can you.
The key is to find the real estate investment strategy that yields the highest returns.
Currently, that strategy is flipping.
House flipping contributes to faster returns on investment and is a much lower risk than striving for an alternative like rental income, for example.
In order to keep your house flip from becoming a flop, however, you need a proven methodology and a step-by-step masterplan for launching a successful business in your teenage years.
Without the proper guidance, inexperienced flippers risk committing one of many mistakes that are bound to cost money, time, and profits.
Over-improving a property, having no idea about what local buyers are interested in, ignoring zoning, and trying to accomplish everything on your own are some of the biggest issues that will make you fall flat, even if you have all the capital in the world to begin in.
So, what's the secret to successful house flipping that even a teenager can master?
It's very, very simple - you need to understand where maximum profit and minimum risk hide.
In How a 17-Year-Old Can Do House Flipping Without Losing Money, you will discover:
- What it takes to generate a profit of over $60,000 per property (and that's just the average for the US )
- 6 bulletproof steps to follow when flipping a property for the first time
- How to become a successful flipper with $10,000 or less as initial capital
- How to sharpen your hunches and know for sure where the best flipping properties are located
- Renovation tips to spruce up the house without throwing money out the window
- Stuff you can do on your own, and processes you need to hire professionals for (which will actually save you money)
- Legal and financial considerations - boring for your young mind but quite essential for successful business establishment
And much more
It's never too early to start thinking about your financial future.
Setting up a successful business in your teen years and enjoying consistent stability from that point forward isn't as far-fetched as you may think.
You don't need a millionaire dad or an Ivy League business school degree to accomplish just that.
Flipping houses for profit is growing in popularity for a very simple reason - many who take up such a project excel at it and scale up their efforts in the near future.
It may all seem unbelievable... until you flip your very first house. Once you get there, however, you'll develop an appetite for the market that will propel you forward.Become a confident teen entrepreneur and earn thousands by taking on a challenge and a little bit of risk. Every big dream starts with a single step--to make the right one, scroll up and click the "Add to Cart" button now.