Canning and Preserving Food for Beginners: Canning, Pickling, Fermenting, Dehydrating and Freezing Your Favorite Fresh Produce. ( Can Meats, Vegetable (Paperback)
Berries, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumbers, peaches, apples, carrots everywhere It is time to get canning when blessed with too much of a worthy, ripe, juicy thing. Here is how to can like a pro.
Home Food Preservation and Canning are gaining in popularity, and there is no better way to keep summer flavors throughout the year. Learn how to get started with canning and preserving.
Expert cook and cooking lover will explain the process of home canning and preserving in detailed indications and delicious step-by-step recipes.
In this guide to becoming a home preserving and canning expert, you will find:
- Canning basics and equipment to improve your skills and become a canning master
- Tips for food safety so as not to harm the health of our loved ones
- Step-by-step recipes for water bath and pressure canning to follow easily
- Fermenting food basics and techniques for beginners and advanced
- Tricks and tips for freezing to maintain all the food properties and eat genuine food
- Easy step-by-step recipes for canning and preserving fruits, vegetables, legumes, meat, seafood, soups, and stews to enjoy seasonal food all year round
- Easy step-by-step recipes for pickles, jellies, sauces, preserves, condiments, mustards, and jams to amaze your family from the first recipe
- And so much more