Mastering the Art of Day Trading: A Beginner to Pro Guide to Day Trading Tactics, Tools, Trading Psychology and Discipline for Cryptocurrency, Forex a (Paperback)
Many people have always wondered if it is truly possible to sit at the comfort of your room while making money in a day trading. The answer is Yes. Day trading has become the most sought after platform by traders all over the world - due to its flexibility and volatility. But it is not as easy as it sounds, that's why you must equip yourself with the right skills and strategies, needed to thrive in the emerging field of day trading market. Half of the battle is won by planning - not on the field. Investing your time reading books to familiarize yourself with the practical details of day trading is half battle won. This book presents you with systematic strategies of how to start day trading as a business. Giving you the how and why each strategy works. In this single book, I discussed the psychology and proper mindset all traders must have to be successful while trading. Everything you need to know about Forex trading and the risk management skills involved has been packed inside this book, just for your consumption.
The writer discussed many of the common trading mistakes to avoid, risk management and the essential 1% rule to guide you, in making that decision on any trading you want to venture in. The book is loaded and you only have to open to explore and find your niche in day trading space.
Other information the book avails include:
- The wrong tools most traders utilize that messed up their day trading
- Na ve day trading strategies and how to avoid them
- Wrong psychology and mindset to avoid if you must avoid loses
- Right and wrong traits to look out for if you must succeed as a day trader
- Day trading approaches that won't work in 2020
- Wrong times of the day to trade
- Concepts to use if you are an intraday trader, day trader and swing trader
- And Lots more