Start Aligning: Understanding The Role Of Self In Life: Learn About Start Aligning (Paperback)
Thinking too much about something often involves more than words-overthinkers conjure up disastrous images, too. Their minds resemble a movie where they imagine their car going off the road or replay distressing events over and over again.
Thinking too much prevents you from getting anything done. And, it wreaks havoc on your mood.
It's a fun guide to understanding how to manage your emotions to live a more fulfilling life. This is a book for the smartypants in all of us-the one who is always trying to figure things out or who thinks too much.
To start aligning life, you'll explore:
- How powerful you really are (hint: you always have been)
- How to shift how you feel to allow and experience more of what you want
- A roadmap to your superpowers (that have been there all along)
- Your thoughts are powerful and how you feel is like your own personal GPS
- Your emotions are incredibly important (but probably not for the reasons you might think)
- Reality doesn't happen TO you, it happens FROM you
- How to take ownership of your vibe, your thoughts, your feelings, and your creations