Overthinking. Learn Self-Treatment Techniques to Face and Overcome Negative Thinking, Stress, Depression, Anxiety and Insomnia. Cognitive Behavioral T (Paperback)
Tired of letting all your negative thoughts drag you down?
Do you get tired of thinking you don't deserve better treatment?
You have trouble finding inner calm when you try to sleep each night, right?
You shouldn't constantly be in despair and second-guessing yourself. Though dark times are inevitable, they need not last forever.
It is crucial to be familiar with the symptoms of these mental health conditions.
This book provides guidelines for spotting persons with particular mental health problems and learning how cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help them.
Everything that can go wrong during a bad mental health phase is outlined succinctly to help the individual experiencing it.
Do you feel like all your bad thoughts are drowning you?
Everything you need to know about meditation is included in this handy manual, from the basics to the many different kinds of meditation available and their benefits. Positive thinking, relieving tension and anxiety, sleeping better, forming healthy routines, learning how to meditate, deepening your sleep, improving your breathing, and hypnotizing yourself are just some of the issues addressed.
This practical guide covers both relaxation and sleep hypnosis. The benefits of the polyvagal theory are outlined, and the vagus nerve, its strength, stimulation, functions, and basic and advanced workouts to activate the vagus nerve are covered in detail in the concluding chapter.
A quick peek at the contents:
- What are core beliefs
- What are dysfunctional automatic thoughts
- What are intrusive thoughts
- Behavioral activation
- Learn CBT to feel better and get control of your life by clearing your thoughts and changing your behavior
- Drug-free methods for treating anxiety
- Exercising the breath is a tried and true method of banishing unpleasant thoughts for good
- How to deal with anxiety and the various types of meditation you should practice every day
- Learn how self-hypnosis can be used to successfully alter entrenched thought and behavior patterns
- The vagus nerve, its strength, stimulation, functions, and activation exercises; an in-depth investigation and explanation of Polyvagal Theory
- How to change your habits
Get this book now and start standing up for yourself