Native American Healing Herbs Guide: Discover Native American Natural Remedies and Build Your Own Herbal Pantry to Fight Everyday Illnesses (2022 for (Paperback)
Native American herbs are a miraculous treasure provided by nature. They are plants that have been shown to have high medicinal ingredients.
The compounds include the ability to mend tissues and organs while providing long-term protection against reoccurring ailments.
Native Americans have employed these healing procedures for millennia to get their bodies back in shape with no adverse consequences.
Native American medicine established a fundamental basis in contemporary medicine as time passed. Pharmaceutical businesses use them because of their scent, flavor, and therapeutic capabilities.
These herbs are now widely accessible around the globe in the form of pills, teas, extracts, capsules, and powders and may be purchased over the counter. Because of their potential to induce robust physiological and therapeutic activity in the body, they are also employed in producing various western medications.
This seven-chapter book will teach you the following:
- The Connection Between Herbalism and Spirituality
- Ceremonies of Healing
- How to Grow Fresh Herbs and Preserve Them Properly
- Everything You Need to Know About Home Apothecary
- Proper preparation of Native American Herbs
- Information about 56 plants and how to utilize them
- Herbal teas, decoctions, baths, tinctures, and poultices: all you need to know
- Native American Essential Oils and their Applications
And Much More ...
What exactly are you waiting for?