Growing Cannabis Outdoors: A Step-by-Step Approach to Outdoor Marijuana Cultivation (2022 Guide for Beginners) (Paperback)
Want to quit purchasing marijuana and start growing your own?
The Cannabis Gardener website's developer explains how in this thorough book
Every step is covered, from preparing your organic soil to curing your newly gathered weed.
Here's a taste of what's covered in this complete guide:
- An organic soil formula, as well as comprehensive mixing directions
- Instructions on how to make your compost
- How to handle pests such as Spider Mites and Budworms
- What to Look For in Veg and Flower
- Instructions for selecting the best harvest season
- A shopping list to eliminate any guesswork from your growing process
And Much More ...
Plus all the small tidbits required for a great growth.
Nothing is concealed or veiled. "Growing Cannabis Outdoors" contains advice on how the author produces his legal marijuana.
This book is a must-have for beginner and seasoned growers who want to produce organically. It has a lot of photographs, easy-to-follow directions, and an author whose purpose is to "bring you to the finish line with smokeable cannabis."
Congratulations on your progress