Update in Pediatric Neuro-Oncology (Paperback)
This Special Issue of Bioengineering explores topics in Pediatric Neuro-Oncology ranging from preclinical modeling to translational research and neurocognitive outcomes. The topics are as below.
- Radiotherapy advances in pediatric brain tumors;
- Neurofibromatosis 1 and brain tumors in children;
- Molecular biology of pediatric gliomas and therapeutic insights;
- Embryonal tumors of the central nervous system in children-era of targeted therapeutics;
- Preclinical models in pediatric brain tumors--clinical relevance;
- Molecular neuroimaging of brain tumors;
- Palliative care for children with central nervous system malignancies;
- Neurocognitive and psychosocial outcomes following pediatric brain tumors.