This is the Two Week Wait: Real-life experiences of the IVF and fertility treatment two-week wait (Paperback)
Are you about to go through the dreaded two-week wait (TWW) after an IVF cycle or other fertility treatment?
Are you feeling stressed about how on earth you're going to get to test day and still be sane?
It's natural to be anxious and worried because you've invested so much to get to this point. But you are not alone. Wouldn't it help you to read other women's stories who've survived this dreaded 'wait'?
Whether you've done IVF or another fertility treatment, the days until you can trust the pregnancy test result are both scary and exciting. Wondering whether your embryo(s) has snuggled in and is sticking around has to be one of the hardest times on this journey to becoming a parent.
In This is the Two Week Wait, you'll read:
- whether it's a good idea to test early, or not
- that we all analyze ever twinge, cramp and 'feeling'
- that it's normal for your emotions to range from incredible hope to utter desperation, in a matter of minutes and
- some top tips for managing your two-week wait with beauty and calmness.
This is the Two Week Wait should be required reading for:
- someone who's never been through IVF/fertility treatment
- patient facing staff who have never experienced infertility or fertility treatment themselves
- practitioners who are supporting infertile men and women, and
- health care professionals who are caring for men and women who are pregnant after fertility treatment.
If you're one of the above, you'll now understand how brutal fertility treatment is, and these stories will help steer you away from saying unintentional insensitive comments.
For every sale, a small donation is made to a fertility charity in the country the sale was made in.