Python Programming: The Complete Guide to Learn Python for Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, GUI and More With Practical Exercises and I (Paperback)
Are you keen to learn Python Programming? Have you wanted to learn how to become a Python programmer?
If so, this guide is the perfect match for people just like you
A general-purpose programming language, whose expansion and popularity is relatively recent. This is Python, a commitment to simplicity, versatility, and rapidity of development.
Python is a platform-independent and object-oriented scripting language prepared to perform any type of programming language, from Windows applications to network servers or even web pages. Python is an interpreted language. That means that, unlike languages like C and its variants, Python does not need to be compiled before it is run. Other interpreted languages include PHP and Ruby.
Some benefits of using Python-
- Python comprises a huge standard library for most Internet platforms like Email, HTML, etc.
- Provide easy readability due to the use of square brackets
- Easy-to-learn for beginners
- Having the built-in data types saves programming time and effort from declaring variables
Inside this book, Python Programming: The Complete Guide to Learn Python for Data Science, AI, Machine Learning, GUI, and More With Practical Exercises and Interview Questions, you will learn a valuable skill that will improve your coding expertise
Here's what we will talk about in this book:
- Python Features
- Basics of Python
- Data Structures & Object-Oriented Python
- File management
- Conditionals, Iterables & Regex in Python
- Simple recap projects
- Files & Error Handling In Python
- Some powerful tips and tricks for beginner Python programmers that will fast-track your journey to becoming a master
And Much More
Why wait any longer? "Add to Cart" to receive your book instantly