Sex, Porn and Masturbation Addiction Mastery: Identifying, Solving and Recovering from Sexual and Love Addictions (Paperback)
Every addict comes to a point in his or her life when the consequences are so severe, or the pain is so excruciating that the addict admits his or her sexual behavior has taken control of his or her life. Some are newsworthy, such as when a congressman, minister, or professional figure is chastised for unacceptable sexual behavior. Millions of people read the steamy news accounts and, despite their lust, pass harsh judgment on people who are sexual with children, visit prostitutes, commit homosexual acts in public restrooms, or even have affairs. A smaller but far larger audience read each line, fearful that the same public exposure would happen to them and judging themselves with the same unforgiving standards as the public.
In this book, you will learn:
- The basics of sexual addiction
- Common signs and symptoms of sexual addiction
- The cycle of sexual addiction
- Types and characteristics of sexual addiction
- The causes and problems of sexual addiction
- Levels of sexual addiction
- How a sexual addict thinks and behaves
- Cybersex and porn addiction
- How porn rewires your brain
- How to recover from sexual addiction, guilt and shame
- Recovery resources to help you through your sexual addiction recovery journey
So if you are reading this book, know that you're at the right place to find solutions to your sexual addiction. The primary aim of this book is to assist people who struggle with compulsive and addictive sexual behaviors by assisting them in recognizing their problem as a chronic emotional condition and understanding that, like alcoholism, compulsive gambling, eating disorders, and opioid abuse, the problem can be placed into remission with proper treatment and guidance.