DIY Survival Projects: Survival Ideas For Getting Food and Water, Self Protection And Other Basic Needs (Paperback)
Download this book, read it to the end and see "BONUS: Your FREE Gift" chapter after the conclusion.DIY Survival Projects: Survival Ideas For Getting Food and Water, Self Protection And Other Basic Needs
Welcome to DIY Projects for Survival, a DIY book designed to help you assess what you need to take care of immediately. This book is about recognizing the situation that you are in, distinguishing what you want from what you need, and the find the tools around you to get what you need.
In the first chapter, we will cover how to assess your situation properly such as:
- Should you seek out water or try to deal with an infected wound?
- Is seeking out food more important than seeking out shelter?
- Should you always protect yourself and are there situations where not protecting yourself can lead to greater forms of protection for yourself?
The next few chapters go over the most basic to the advanced ways of filtering water and achieving fire. Additionally, we go over the types of meats you should avoid or hunt and how to tell when they are cooked. Inside of these we also talk about the likelihood of parasitic infection given a certain course of action. Since you need food and water, the most prominent threat you will have is having to deal with the things you can't see rather than the things you can. In a survival situation, this becomes more of an issue than ever when in a city environment where a disaster has just happened.
Finally, in the last chapter we will go over several methods of protecting yourself. In this section, we'll cover:
- The primary weapons that you can make regardless of the materials that you use.
- Creating more experimental weapons on the go, such as using an exploding car.
- Some scenarios where being without a weapon can be a good thing.
This book does much more than just provide you with some projects you can do. It focuses on what you will need to survive and gives you the advice that might just save your life.
Download your E book "DIY Survival Projects: Survival Ideas For Getting Food and Water, Self Protection And Other Basic Needs" by scrolling up and clicking "Buy Now with 1-Click" button