CliffsNotes Organic Chemistry I: Quick Review (Paperback)
Get the information you need-fast
CliffsNotes Quick Review course guides cover the essentials of your toughest classes. Get a firm grip on core concepts and key material, and test your newfound knowledge with review questions. Introducing each topic, defining key terms, and carefully walking you through each sample problem, these guides help you grasp and understand the important concepts needed to succeed.
The essentials - FAST - from the experts at CliffsNotes
- Complete coverage of core concepts
- Easy topic-by-topic organization
- Access hundreds of practice problems at www.cliffsnotes.com
CliffsNotes Organic Chemistry I: Quick Review demystifies the topic with straightforward explanations of the fundamentals. This volume, which focuses on hydrocarbons and stereochemistry, will help you learn almost all of the important points you'll need to succeed in organic chemistry. These concepts are applied and further developed in CliffsNotes Organic Chemistry II: Quick Review.
In no time, you'll be ready to tackle the key concepts, such as:
- The structure of organic molecules, including atomic orbitals and hydrocarbons
- Alkanes, including nomenclature, preparations, and halogenation
- Alkenes, including molecular formulas, unsaturation, hydration, polymerization, and epoxide reactions
- Alkynes, cyclohydrocarbons, and conjugated dienes
- Stereochemistry, including optical activity, chirality, projections, and more
With Review Questions, a Resource Center, and a Glossary.
In plain words and useful formats, CliffsNotes Organic Chemistry I: Quick Review begins with a review of general chemistry, including atomic structure, ionic and covalent bonding, and acids and bases, so that you can use your study time efficiently. Use this reference in any way that fits your personal style for study and review-you decide what works best with your needs.
With titles available for all the most popular high school and college courses, CliffsNotes Quick Review guides are a comprehensive resource that can help you get the best possible grades.
Access 500 additional practice questions at www.cliffsnotes.com
From the makers of the books you've known and trusted for years