Acid Reflux Diet: Instructional Manual for Beginners, Seniors And Dummies On How To Completely Avoid Heart Burn And Treat Acid Reflux Us (Paperback)
Do you suffer from abdominal bloating; a chronic, nagging cough or sore throat; postnasal drip; a feeling of a lump at the back of your throat; allergies; or shortness of breath? If so, odds aspects of these are that you may be experiencing acid reflux without recognizing its silent symptoms, which can lead to serious long-term health problems, including esophageal cancer. I congratulate you, if you get your hand on this guide and read it through.
Acid reflux disorder is hard to treat with medicines but the truth is that this guide is fully loaded with nutritional diet to help you eradicate this in your body.
This guide is power Packed with tips for treating and relieving your acid reflux.
In this book, you'll uncover:
- What acid reflux is and why it occurs.
- Identifying symptoms that are obvious (and some that may not be so obvious) so that you can better diagnose yourself if you have acid reflux/GERD.
- Frequent causes of heartburn and some quick adjustments that you can make that may reduce your symptoms or any flare ups.
- What GERD is and how it can happen if consistent acid reflux goes untreated.
- Different types of acid reflux diets and how each one might apply to you.
- Foods and drinks to avoid that can possibly trigger acid reflux.
- Natural remedies and oils that you can use to help treat acid reflux.
- How other approaches, like exercises and simple changes in your lifestyle, can prevent acid reflux symptoms?
- Addressing acid reflux if you're pregnant or someone you may know that is pregnant.
- Addressing acid reflux in children and how to prevent it from transforming into GERD....