Photography Logbook: Photographer Field Notes, Notebook For Tracking Photo Shoots, Camera Settings, Lighting, Location, Photo Techniques (Paperback)
This Photography Logbook is the perfect notebook for documenting your photography sessions. This photoshoot tracker will help you record camera settings, lighting, weather, and more. Plenty of space to write down image #, shooting mode, meter mode, flash, in-camera settings as well as shooting location notes. The ultimate logbook for the beginner or advanced photographer.
- Date and Time- record date, time of the photo session
- Image #- record the image number
- Shooting Mode- record ISO, WB, aperture, shutter speed, tripod use
- Meter Mode- record EV +/-, lenses, focal length, flash and flash settings
- In-Camera Settings- record specific settings for your camera
- Weather- record weather conditions
- Lighting Description- document the lighting conditions
- Props Used- note any props used in the photo
- Notes- a place to write important notes such as the purpose of the photoshoot, backdrops, scenery, photoshoot attendees, etc.
- Size: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 104
- Matte finish
Makes a great gift for beginner and advanced photographers. This easy to use book format will be perfect for documenting photography settings and locations.