Real Talk: What Other Experts Won't Tell You About How to Make Presentations That Sizzle, 2e (Paperback)
Have you ever wondered how to ...
- control your jitters and build your confidence before you present?
- start your presentation in a way that instantly grabs your audience's attention no matter the topic?
- immediately establish your credibility with your audience even if you do not have an impressive background or an extensive r sum ?
- engage your audiences without using a lot of bells, whistles, and games or without feeling silly?
- keep everyone from giving you blank stares when you ask "Are there any questions?"
Real Talk, 2e has the answers to these and dozens of other presentation challenges.
Find out ...
- what to do when someone leaves your presentation
- the do's and don'ts of delivering a webinar
- strategies to employ when you have a difficult audience member
- how to handle a glitch with technology during your presentation
- what to do when you have to deliver the same (or really boring) content over and over again
And much much more
Real Talk, 2e provides no-nonsense, practical, ready-to-use advice and strategies that are based on the work of an award-winning international professional speaker who, since 2001, has designed and facilitated hundreds of webinars and in-person presentations to thousands of people positioned all around the globe.
Get all the secrets that other experts won't tell you so every presentation you make is consistently dynamic and enthusiastically received by your audiences. No one will ever again leave your presentations disappointed, and you will proudly walk away from each performance knowing it sizzled