Practical Thought Models for Men: Use mental techniques of the world´s greatest leaders to make better decisions, conquer any obstacle, build self-con (Paperback)
Do you have trouble making the right decision at work or at home?
Are you overcomplicating, doubting or rethinking decisions on a regular basis?
Do you want to become more efficient so you can enjoy the fun things in life?
Then keep reading...
Scientific studies reveal the difference between the ultra-successful billionaires of this world, like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet, and the ordinary middle class is not explained by IQ. It all comes down to your way of thinking and decision making. Those billionaires use different thought models and routines then the average Joe. By adapting these models you can give, your career, your income and the quality of your personal life, a big boost.
In Practical Thought Models for Men you ll discover:
- Use these 3 thoughts models combined to catapult your productivity (page 30)
- The system used by Charlie Munger, the right-hand of billionaire Warren Buffet, to look at the long-term effects of his decisions (page 33)
- Use Emo-to-Ratio-model to make decisions on sound logic instead of emotions (page 39)
- How to use this popular sales-technique if you need someone to make a decision in your favor (page 53)
- The Instant-Self-Motivator to improve your motivation and output on your job in only a few seconds (page 56)
- Use the Procrastination-Crusher to save a lot of energy and reach your goals faster (page 64)
- The Elon Musk approach of solving problems and how to apply this in your own life so you get Elon Musk like abilities (page 73)
- The way updated billionaire and investor, Ray Dalio, updated his thinking patterns after a few failures in the beginning of his career and which helped him to become this successful (page 74)
- How Jeff Bezos categories his decisions, use this to make your decisions easier and faster (page 80)
- How to outperform others by unconventional thinking (page 79)
- An easy and productive Thought Pattern used by billionaire Charlie Munger which helped him reach his success (page 88)
- 7 activities most men do daily, but which sabotage your productivity (page 94)
- 6 principles regarding productivity form Thomas Watson Sr., CEO of IBM between 1914 and 1956. These principles are more applicable today more than ever before (page 101)
- Implement this approach, used by one of the biggest Internet companies in the world, to avoid unnecessary work (page 107)
- How to positively influence the behavior of your team for higher productivity (page 114)
- Unconventional ways to fundamentally motivate people used by this special school (page 115)
- Use this system design method to get better results in all aspects of your life (page (117)
- Learn how to formulate your requests in a way people will listen to you (page 148)
Even if you failed math in high school, the models used by the billionaires of the world are genius, because of their simplicity. So you don t need to have a background in math or psychology. The day to day examples and models are designed to get you the life-changing results you re looking for.
Do not postpone your success any longer and take action now, because time flies.
So, if you re ready to debug and upgrade your thought models, scroll-up and click Add to Cart .