Alphabet and Handwriting Practice Workbook For Preschool Kids Ages 3-6: Handwriting Practice For Kids to Improve Pen Control, Alphabet Comprehension, (Paperback)
Created and designed by Amazon Best Selling Author and School Teacher, Romney Nelson, this workbook will help your child to:
- Practice learning to write the alphabet correctly
- Cute and cheerful illustrations for your child to keep them excited and engaged
- Learn to write sight words
- Help to write simple and familiar words to further their writing skills
- Over 100 pages to develop their fine-motor pen control through repetition
- Large writing spaces to help your child build confidence when writing
This Handwriting workbook helps kids from ages 3 - 6 to extend their knowledge of letters and words of the alphabet and to improve their handwriting.
It progressively builds confidence in writing starting with:
- Stage 1: Letter Formation
- Stage 2: Writing Sight-Words and Writing Simple Sentences
- Stage 3: Practice Writing Paper
With over 100+ pages of practice, your child will develop the fine motor control required for writing and learn to recognize each letter of the alphabet.
The Book comes with:
- Premium cover design in gloss for extra durability
- A bonus completion certificate (please note, this is in Black & White color)
- Large size - 8.5" x 11"
Buy today and help your child build their confidence for school in the fun and exciting world of writing.