African History: Explore The Amazing Timeline of The World's Richest Continent - The History, Culture, Folklore, Mythology & More of Af (Paperback)
Journey into The Heart of Africa & Explore Over 2000 Years of History, People, Countries, Myths, Facts & More
From the birthplace of civilisation to modern times, African History tells the most exquisite tales of woe and wonder.
With a rich geography and fascinating history this continent is truly awe inspiring
It's no wonder Africa has given rise to many of our languages, philosophies and legends which we honour to this day. Using reliable, fact-checked written resources and discoveries from world-renowned archeologists, History Brought Alive presents African History.
Journey with us on the shoulders of the very first peoples of Africa across a riveting timeline of events. Explore the true history, facts, myths and drama that will have you curling your toes in awe and anticipation.
Here is a small taster of what's inside this book:
- Major Figures, Key Events, Politics & Milestones in African History
- Fascinating Folktales, Myths & Legends, inc The Flying Tortoise, Lion & The Jackal, The Giants & Many More
- The Birth of Human Civilization - Learn About The Origins of Humanity in Africa
- Long Lost Kingdoms, inc Ancient Egypt, The Kingdom of Kush, The Land of Punt, Carthage, The Great Zimbabwe & Many More
- The Amazing Story of The Nubian Queen Who Fought Back Against Caesar's Powerful Roman Empire
- The Israelites & Their Amazing Journey Across The Nile River from Asia and into Africa, where they settled Nubia
- Rituals, Tribes & Traditions From Centuries of African Heritage
- The Zulu Wars - Epic Battles, Christianity & The British Empire In South Africa
And much, much more
Whether you're a history enthusiast or a curious reader...inside this book you will discover all you need to know about the true story of African History.