HTML & CSS for Beginners: Learn the Fundamentals of Computer Programming (Essential Coding #1) (Paperback)
With so much information about web development and online coding tutorials out there, it can be difficult to know where to start. Many guides, websites and books can be confusing and don't make it easy for those starting out, wanting to build a solid foundation and understanding. HTML for Beginners fills in the gap and provides a great place to start learning something new.Using our bestselling, straightforward, step-by-step, visual approach, you'll learn to
- Understand HTML tags and elements
- Understand CSS selectors
- Style tables, lists, and forms
- Style text, headings and paragraphs
- Learn to use web safe fonts and google fonts in your web pages
- Insert images, audio and video into web pages
- Align your content and build site structure using new HTML5 elements
- Learn to harness the power of CSS to style your text and build your site layout
- Understand web servers and how the serve pages to web browsers
- Familiarize yourself with HTML & CSS syntax with appendix reference guides to help you write your code.
Techniques are illustrated step-by-step using screen prints throughout, together with concise, easy to follow text from an established expert in the field, provides a comprehensive guide to HTML & CSS programming.If you want to learn to code quickly and easily, this is the guide you need.