Release Your Potential: Making Sense of Personal and Professional Development (Lifelong Learning: Personal Effectiveness Guides #2) (Paperback)
You are having a career change; you are looking to get into employment; you are looking to simply become more effective in your present role but don't know how to go about improving your skills.
If this sounds familiar, Release Your Potential will help you to:
- Identify what you know now and need to know in order to improve.
- Look at how you learn best.
- Make best use of your time.
- Handle stress.
- Plan how you will achieve your goals.
- Develop and maintain a Personal Development Portfolio.
In Release Your Potential: Making Sense of Personal and Professional Development, Marsh guides the reader gently through the maze of learning styles, ways of learning, and how to identify future goals and development needs. Stress and Time Management are examined with a real life case study analysis to bring it to life. Finally, Marsh guides you through the construction of a Personal Development Portfolio with the subsequent Action