The Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) Guide: Successfully practice Scrum with real-world projects and achieve your PSM I certification with confidence (Paperback)
Go from absolute beginner to passing your PSM I exam first time with this comprehensive guide. Packed with practical examples, this book is updated for the latest Scrum guidelines to turn you into a Scrum Master
- Go from absolute beginner to exam-ready with detailed explorations of Scrum use-cases
- Understand the different applications of agile concepts, and how to best apply them to your business
- Discover expert tips and work with real-world examples to pass the PSM I certification exam first time
Ever wondered why you'd use Scrum over other process frameworks? Or what makes Agile just so agile? Or why you should bother with the PSM certification? This book has you covered.
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) Guide is a comprehensive tutorial that will not only introduce you to the basics of Scrum, but build you up to be ready to pass your PSM I exam first time round. Where other books avoid detail, this guide provides you with detailed practical examples to take you from being an apprentice to becoming a master.
Assuming you're a total beginner, this book will introduce you to Scrum methodologies with detailed use cases, teaching you the secrets of Scrum in such a way that you'll be well-equipped for the PSM I exam.
This book demonstrates the real-world applications of Scrum in a variety of scenarios, all with practical examples.
You'll understand why the structure of your Scrum team matters, what you can achieve with properly planned sprints, and how to create and manage sprint and product backlogs. The chapters are regularly concluded with quizzes relevant to the exam, reinforcing the values you learn on your journey. Finally, it concludes with some exam preparation and myth-dispelling to make sure you have an edge when it comes to earning your certificate. This is a guide that'll ensure you won't fall behind in an ever increasingly agile world.
What You Will Learn:
- Get to grips with Agile development and Scrum from the ground up
- Understand the roles and responsibilities within the Scrum team
- Discover how to conduct Scrum events and create Scrum artifacts
- Explore real-world scenarios and use cases for Scrum in action
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how to run a successful sprint to deliver results quickly
- Be fully prepared and able to pass your PSM I exam first time
Who this book is for:
Assuming no prior knowledge of Scrum, this book is for professionals who want to build a strong foundation in Scrum practices with the intention of passing the PSM I exam. If you're a product owner or project manager looking to stay relevant in an agile world, this book is essential to helping you become a Scrum Master.