Navigating Sleeplessness: How to Sleep Deeper and Better for Longer (A Mental Health Handbook) (Paperback)
This book offers actionable strategies and step-by-step solutions to develop better sleep, using self-care and self-compassion. You will discover how to:
- Understand the difference between 'good' and 'bad' sleep.
- Cope better with temporary sleeplessness.
- Begin to unlearn unhelpful sleeping habits.
- Challenge your misconceptions about how well, or badly, you sleep.
- Practice tailored self-care that’s likely to lead to improved sleep.
Dr Lindsay Browning is a chartered psychologist, neuroscientist and sleep expert. As well as being a mother of two, she has a Doctorate (DPhil) from the University of Oxford, where she investigated the relationship between worry and insomnia. She founded Trouble Sleeping, her specialist sleep clinic, in 2006.