Lonely Planet Kuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang (City Guide) (Paperback)
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely PlanetKuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Enjoy Kuala Lumpur's most famous street food on Jalan Alor, visit the busy shrine at Batu Caves, or shop for designer bargains in malls such as Pavilion KL -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Penang and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely PlanetKuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - festivals, cuisine, religion, architecture, environment, wildlife, history, literature, music, cinema, dance
- Free, convenient pull-outKuala Lumpur map (included in print version), plus over 25 maps
- Covers Merdeka Square, Chinatown, Brickfields, Kampung Baru, Little India, Masjid India, Bukit Nanas, KLCC, Bangsar, Golden Triangle, Melaka, Penangand more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely PlanetKuala Lumpur, Melaka & Penang, our most comprehensive guide to Kuala Lumpur, Melaka and Penang, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Kuala Lumpur? Check out Pocket Kuala Lumpur, a handy-sized guide focused on the can't-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely PlanetMalaysia, Singapore & Bruneiguide for a comprehensive look at all the region has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves. The world awaits!
Lonely Planet guides have won the TripAdvisor Traveler's Choice Award in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016.
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times