The Mini Rough Guide to Cyprus (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Mini Rough Guides) (Paperback)
The Mini Rough Guide to CyprusMake the most of your time with this brand-new, pocket-sized travel guide from Rough Guides Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Cyprus. From top tourist attractions like ancient Kourion, Agios Neophytos Monastery and the famous Paphos Mosaics, to cultural gems, including visiting the Tro dos painted churches, exploring the museums of Nicosia and hiking the untamed Akamas Peninsula, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one mini travel guide. Features of this travel guide to Cyprus:
- Inspirational itineraries: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the country's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Things not to miss: the most essential sights and experiences at a glance
- Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, dining out to where to stay, we've got you covered
- Covers: Nicosia, Pitsilia, Tro dos, Larnaka, Lefkara, Agia Napa, Cape Gkreko, Konnos Bay, Limassol, Amathus, Akrotiri Peninsula, Kourion, Petra tou Romiou, Pafos, Platres, Mt Olympos, Kakopetria, Marathassa, Kalopanagiotis, Kykkou, Lagoudera, Ktima, Geroskipou, Kouklia, Lara Bay, Akamas Peninsula, Northern Cyprus, Keryneia Hills, Keryneia, Famagusta, Karpasia (Karpaz) Peninsula Get the most out of your trip with: The Mini Rough Guide to Cyprus About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.