Edible Wild Plants: Effective Tips and Tricks to Procuring Nutritious and Delicious Wild Plants (The Ultimate Guide to Foraging, Identifyi (Paperback)
Are you tired of commercially cultivated foods? Would you like to adopt a healthier and more sustainable lifestyle? Do you want to contribute your quota to improving the environment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this is the book for you You have just found your comprehensive guide to foraging for edible wild plants. At this point, you're probably wondering, "What are wild plants?"
Well, you are about to find out. Not only are wild plants beautiful, easy to source, and incredibly packed with nutrients, but they are also your ticket to sustainable organic eating.
In this book, you will:
- Discover the meaning, history, and benefits of foraging
- Learn tips to becoming an ethical forager
- Master precautions and safety measures while foraging
- Learn to identify edible wild weeds, herbs, and mushrooms
- Obtain a list of common wild edible flowers, shrubs, and trees
- Discover poisonous lookalike plants to avoid
This book is dedicated to the world of edible wild plants and the easiest ways to find them in the wild. You'll use it as a comprehensive guide to making the best use of these plants, whether you find them in the wild or growing in your backyard. After reading this book, you will know how to get started with foraging and growing your own vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seeds.