Advanced Database with Microsoft Access: ICDL Professional (Paperback)
Advanced Database with Microsoft Access: ICDL Professional offers readers a guide to using many advanced features of Microsoft Access. The step-by-step lessons provided in this book may help learners prepare for their Advanced Database exam as part of their ICDL Professional learner profile.
Topics covered include:
- The essential stages of database creation
- Developing advanced queries
- Creating reports with features such as calculated fields, running sums and financial summaries
- Linking databases to external files
- Designing forms using automated and manual techniques with elements including text boxes, drop-down fields and radial buttons
- Creating table relationships between a range of data sources
- Establishing data input rules to limit errors
Readers will be able to advance their knowledge and build on their existing skills using Microsoft Access. Illustrated with guided instructions and revision exercises after each section, readers can gain a range of useful skills from this book. Accompanying resources are available to download from the author's website.