A Growth Mindset for Teens: Practical Lessons & Activities to Build Confidence, Problem Solve, Grow Skills, and Become Resilient in 31days. (Paperback)
You are no longer a child, but not yet an adult. As a teen, you are in a period in your life where more is expected of you as adulthood draws near.
What if I fail? What if I don't know how to be an adult? What if my parents are going to be disappointed in me? What if I don't land a lucrative career?
Suffocating what-ifs flood your mind, affecting your peace of mind which manifests in difficulties at school and challenges with relationships.
Fortunately, there is a solution to all your worries. By equipping yourself with a growth mindset, you'll be able to discover your potential and bring out the best in you.
Even better, there are strategies to develop a mentality that cultivates and promotes growth, converting your fear of the future into faith in yourself in the process. And adopting these strategies is relatively easy, as long as you have a valuable guide.
This book is a safe space where you can find everything you need to develop persistence, resilience, and inner strength to help you face the exciting challenges ahead. Inside, you'll discover:
● An in-depth understanding of the growth mindset, how it is developed, how it differs from a fixed mindset, and common misconceptions about it
● How to rewire the brain and cultivate growth - and effective strategies to boost neuroplasticity for brain health and resilience
● Why you must find your strengths to help you break free from limiting beliefs - leave your comfort zone and traverse into the growth zone
● Stress management skills: emotion regulation, problem-solving, and time management to reduce stress and help you become more productive anywhere
● 31-day growth mindset challenges to help you achieve your goals ASAP - fun to do with family, friends, or by yourself
Your mindset will determine whether you choose to give up or try again, whether you rest on your laurels or push yourself further, or whether you continue forward or turn back.
So much of how your life will turn out depends on your mindset. Make sure you're cultivating the right one.