How to Stop Being Negative, Angry, and Mean: Master Your Mind and Take Control of Your Life (Paperback)
Negativity is a normal part of life. Nobody can be positive all that time because life isn't always going to be perfect. That said, sometimes negativity infiltrates our minds and bodies and never leaves. A good day can be ruined by your mind dwelling on something stupid that happened years ago. You sit for hours ruminating over it, and before you realize it, you have wasted a great day. We've all had experiences like that, and they suck. Here's the thing, though; we can't let that continue to happen. We have to take control of our minds instead of being at the whim of our thoughts and feelings.
That's what this book is here to help you do. It's no easy feat to stop thought processes you have had your entire life. It will take some work, but with the right tools, you can learn how to rewire your brain so that you are happier and healthier.
In this book, you will learn about:
- What thoughts are
- The difference between our thoughts and our core beliefs
- How our emotions and thoughts work together
- How to manage your emotions
- The importance of a growth mindset and how to develop one
- How negative thinking can hurt you
- The major causes of anger
- The difference between pessimism and optimism
- How to develop awareness over your emotions and thoughts
- How to silence the inner critic
- How to use Cognitive Behavior Therapy to reprogram your mind
- The importance of gratitude
We've all felt sad, happy, angry, mad, disgusted, excited, and numb. It's normal for emotions to change throughout the day. What isn't normal is always feel down or feeling as if you have to force yourself to be happy. We shouldn't be pessimistic about everything because "somebody always lets me down." If you have used the statement, "if it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all," then you likely need help for negative self-talk. It's not okay to feel like you have no other options but to feel bad. You have the right to be happy, and you can learn how to be happy and more optimistic.
It's time to step out of the darkness of negative thought patterns and take control over your life. How to Stop Being Negative, Angry, and Mean, is here to help you do just that. If you are tired of feeling sad all the time, scroll up and click "buy now" right now.