Marijuana Hater's Guide to Making a Billion Dollars from Hemp: The Next Disruptive Industry (Hardcover)
An emerging natural industry poised for incredible growth in the United States promises big benefits and bigger profits. With the right techniques, you can cash in now.
Successful entrepreneur and documentary filmmaker Matthew Harmon traveled the world researching the newly legalized super crop hemp and the unlimited money-making opportunities it holds for investors, entrepreneurs, and farmers. In Marijuana Hater's Guide to Making a Billion Dollars from Industrial Hemp, discover the potential of this transformative industry and your ability to grow your own lucrative hemp business with fascinating facts and insider information.
- The myths, misconceptions and fascinating history of hemp and marijuana plants that taint perceptions today - and how that's an opportunity for you.
- Innovative industries featuring hemp products, from new construction materials to nutritional food, for beginners to consider now.
- Medical hemp opportunities for the science-based entrepreneur, including skincare products and pain management.
- The path to a more sustainable future using hemp as an easy renewable energy to replace eco-unfriendly products.
- Strategies to understand hemp's value in the world economy and help change laws regulating agriculture, cannabis, and weed.
Whether you're interested in permaculture farming, earth-friendly living, or green energy production, now is your time for business innovation success with industrial hemp. Get this step-by-step guide and plant the seed for an organic ground-floor opportunity with limitless potential