The Transformational Power of Sound and Music: A Handbook for Sound Healers and Musicians (Paperback)
Take a historical journey through sacred and healing sound and music practices from ancient and indigenous cultures around the world. Discover remarkable practical applications--now proven by contemporary scientific research--for managing your mind, body, and spirit. In this book, learn how:
- Various percussive rhythms and pitches can shift brainwaves.
- Music tuned to A at 432 Hz creates feelings of peace and wellbeing.
- Sound can positively affect body chemistry, improving immunity to disease and diminishing the residual effects of trauma.
- Cancer cells die through exposure to ascending musical scales.
- Physical pain may be reduced or ended with vocal toning.
- The intention of a music maker is discernibly conveyed to listeners.