Mindfulness Meditation: Learn to Stay Present in the Moment and Reduce Stress (10-Minute Daily Practice) (Mindfulness and Meditation #2) (Paperback)
We all get entangled in the drama of life (work, family, personal goals etc.) from time to time and forget to live life consciously rather than compulsively. It is only human to make these mistakes. Nobody gave us the right manual to living life in the moment. And many of the existing guides suggest methods that seem vague and hard to follow after some time.
But there is one age-old truth that has been passed through generations. And that is...Sustainable happiness can only be found in the present moment. This can be easily observed in nature as well. Have you ever seen a cat dwelling in the past or the future? Similarly, you also have everything you need to become a full-fledged being and live life with harmony. In this book, mindfulness coach Dharma Hazari, will teach you how to harness this natural power and re-adjust your alignment with the present. Among other things in this book, you will learn:
- 10-minute Mindfulness Techniques you can practice anywhere anytime
- Different styles of Mindfulness Meditation & Picking your best match
- The Subtle Shift that can bring incredible depth & meaning to your relationships
- Guided meditation to declutter your mind in the background (for Audiobook only)
- The most easy way of setting up a Daily Mindfulness Habit to 5x your productivity
- How to develop a non-judgmental view of life that reduces internal conflict
You don't have to be a zen monk to practice the simple exercises described in this book. Even if you've tried and failed at meditation before, this book will give you practical and easy steps to get results instantly. By incorporating mindfulness into your daily activities, you will end up experiencing life with a sense of inner peace and joy. Get the book now to begin this personal journey.
Scroll up and click on the "Buy Now" button.
(FREE Guided Meditation inside for Audiobook)