2022 Power of Habit Planner: Plan for Success, Transform Your Habits, Change Your Life (January - December 2022) (Calendar)
Plan for success, transform your habits, and change your life with the 2022 Power of Habit Planner, based on the New York Times bestseller by Charles Duhigg!
Master your habits all year with this new productivity planner! Featuring Duhigg's cutting-edge research, strategic advice, and step-by-step guides, this 2022 personal growth planner is filled with proven habit tracking tools, thoughtful prompts to reflect and create a positive mindset, goal-setting, motivational stickers, and more! Identify patterns, track your progress, and build success by transforming and strengthening your habits into the performance tools you need for the life you want!
12-MONTH WEEKLY HABIT PLANNER (JANUARY - DECEMBER 2022)
- Four planner sticker sheets with over 200 organizational and inspirational journal stickers for adults with quality adhesive
- 6" x 8" engagement calendar with durable hardcover and double spiral wire-o binding for easy, lay-flat writing
- Achieve more with monthly goals and easy-to-use habit trackers for mindful reflection with motivational quotes
- Strategize and get organized with monthly and weekly planning grids and ample writing space
- Elastic band closure
- Environmentally responsible, FSC certified and smudge free paper
- Vibrant, fresh design and removable cover band
- Year at a glance
- Notes pages
- Holidays and observances
The perfect motivational gift and holiday stocking stuffer for men and women, professionals, and college students heading back to school. Surprise family and friends or keep for yourself to inspire change this year!
If you believe you can change—if you make it a habit—the change becomes real.
Charles Duhigg is an award-winning business reporter for the New York Times, and the New York Times bestselling author of The Power of Habit and Smarter Faster Better. In 2013, he was part of a team that won the Pulitzer Prize for a series about Apple named "The iEconomy" and has also won the National Journalism Award, the Investigative Reporters and Editors' Medal, the National Academies' reporting award, and other recognitions. Charles is a native of New Mexico and now lives in Santa Cruz, California, with his wife and two children. He studied history at Yale and received an MBA from Harvard Business School and, before becoming a journalist, was a bike messenger in San Francisco for one terrifying day.