Drawing for Beginners: How to Draw and Shade for Realism (Paperback)
How to draw in a nutshell - by popular pencil artist Jasmina Susak. This book is about drawing for beginners, and it is helpful to those interested in developing basic knowledge and skills. It is concise, clear, very easy to understand, and well-written in a friendly way filled with encouragement and complemented with a lot of illustrations. This book features verbal and visual explanations which make the learning much easier and with better results. The author contends that drawing and shading are skills that anyone can develop through patience, and a lot of time spent practicing your drawing even with little to no special talent for it. Why should you choose this book over the hundred others of the same topic?
- Because the author will teach you to draw realistic, lifelike drawings, and to give life to your drawings, instead of making flat, lifeless drawings.
- Because the author is a self-taught artist who can tell you about her own experience and what she has gone through--instead of repeating the curriculum that she would have learned in school, if she had attended any art school.
- Because the author won't tell you "Add some shading" that you can read in plenty of how-to-draw books by other authors, but she will explain to you in detail how to do it and how she does it with no further questions.
- Because through this book, you won't just learn how to draw a cube or cylinder that no one needs, but the things that you will want to draw for yourself or for the people around you: animals, human faces, every day objects, 3D drawings and more.
- Because the author will explain to you what she has realized through her years spent on drawing, so that you don't have to think about how to do something, but immediately to start doing it; saving you time on studying and searching for the answers on the Internet.
- Because the author will encourage you to keep on drawing and inspire you, so that you will never want to stop doing it.