Affirming God's Image: Addressing the Transgender Question with Science and Scripture (Paperback)
What is a knowledgeable, faithfully biblical response to transgenderism? In Affirming God's Image, J. Alan Branch takes a fair, respectful, and factual tone in addressing this complex issue through a biblical lens. You'll learn:
- Scientific research around the transgender experience
- An Overview of the history of transgenderism
- Important terminology surrounding gender issues
- Why people pursue gender reassignment surgery, and what happens after
- How to navigate conversations around this topic
J. Alan Branch is professor of Christian ethics at Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Kansas City, MO. He has also served as a pastor and a chaplain in the U.S. Army Reserves. He is the author of Born This Way? Homosexuality, Science, and the Scriptures.