HBR Guide to AI Basics for Managers (Paperback)
AI is ready for business. Are you ready for AI?
From financial modeling and product design to performance management and hiring decisions, AI and machine learning are becoming everyday tools for managers at businesses of all sizes. But AI systems come with benefits and downsides--and if you can't make sense of them, you're not going to make the right decisions.
Whether you need to get up to speed quickly or need a refresher, or you're working with an AI expert for the first time, the HBR Guide to AI Basics for Managers will give you the information and skills you need to succeed.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand key AI terms and concepts
- Recognize which of your projects would benefit from AI
- Work more effectively with your data team
- Hire the right AI vendors and consultants
- Deal with ethical risks before they arise
- Scale AI across your organization
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.