Language Explorers Hello!/Ni Hao! (Board Books)
A Chinese child and their family use first words in English and Mandarin to start and go about their day. From "Good morning" to "Good night" learn how to say words and phrases about food, toys, colors, vehicles, and manners Learning new languages is fun and easy for toddlers and preschoolers. Lively illustrations help preschoolers guess the correct words for each everyday scene. It's never too early to begin learning a second language. Studies show that from birth to age 8, children have a greater capacity for learning a new language because the language center of their brains is still developing. Perfect tool for helping kids learn Mandarin or English with audio, visual, and repetition.
Check out the full collection of bilingual language books, as well as hundreds of other titles from Cottage Door Press
- Say It - Hear It: Hear and say first words and phrases in English and Chinese with 52 unique sounds
- Pressing the buttons helps to engage pre-readers. It gives them agency by allowing them to actively participate in storytime.
- Pairing the icons with the corresponding sound buttons helps develop early matching skills.
- Durable board pages make it easy for your baby or toddler's little hands to turn the pages.
- Talk about what you see in the pictures. Conversation strengthens a child's vocabulary and builds language confidence.
This is a dual language/bilingual book with words in both English and Chinese.