Daniel Tiger Write & Erase Writing & Tracing Skills for Kids (Spiral)
Grab a writing utensil and practice handwriting skills with Daniel Tiger and friends Work your way through this writing and penmanship workbook for kids by tracing lines, shapes, and letters on paper throughout. Trace the lowercase "i" and "j" in Katerina's painting to make stems for the flowers, and then write the letters on the lines below for extra practice. While Katerina paints, Daniel and Prince Wednesday are playing with bubbles. Trace the dotted lines that make up the bubbles to practice making the round shape of the letter "o". Not only can children practice writing the lowercase and uppercase alphabet, but they will also practice telling time and writing numbers. Preschoolers and kindergartners will enjoy the many activities included in this Daniel Tiger-themed activity book
Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood books for preschoolers feature scenarios and music from the top-rated animated children's series, airing on PBS KIDS. Based on the Neighborhood of Make-Believe from Mister Rogers, Daniel Tiger stories center around a common socio-emotional theme and teach emotional intelligence, kindness, and human respect. Story content follows a curriculum based on Fred Rogers' teaching and new research into child development. Many of the books also use "strategy songs" from the show to reinforce the theme and help children remember the life lessons.
Explore the entire collection of sticker, activity, workbook, and board books for kids from Cottage Door Press Designed to focus on content areas that are important for early childhood development and school readiness, our wide variety of engaging formats and fun characters will grow with your child and keep kids entertained and eager to learn.
- Help children practice the skill of writing the ABCs, numbers, and more. Includes a variety of activities that practice writing letters and numbers, telling time, distinguishing between upper and lowercase letters, and more.
- More than 30 fun activities encourage the development of fine motor skills and cognitive skills.
- Easy-to-follow instructions and tracing lines keep kids ages 3-5 years old on track with their handwriting practice and skills.
- Includes more than 75 stickers for extra fun Wipe clean pages are easy to write & erase over and over again
- Pages wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth, allowing kids to practice over and over again. Do not use permanent markers.