Work Life Balance Survival Guide: How to Find Your Flow State and Create a Life of Success (Manual for Young Professionals) (Paperback)
Whether you are striving for better work-life balance, ways to stress less, or need help getting organized and finding your flowstate, you've come to the right place
Workflow and productivity tips for an organized life. Jessica (studywithjess) Holsman, author of the bestselling High School Survival Guide, has helped thousands of her fans study smarter, improve their grades, and get the most out of their high school experience. Now, in Work Life Balance Survival Guide, Jess is showing her high achievers how to thrive and succeed as college students, successfully enter the working world, and/or navigate a career shift.
A daily guide to finding your flow and increasing your productivity. In Work Life Balance Survival Guide discover a step-by-step daily process for finding your flow zone, increasing your productivity, and effectively setting up your day for success.
Potential life-changing skills in Work Life Balance Survival Guide include:
- How to create a productive morning routine
- Tips on finding your flow
- Work life balance advice to avoid burnout and brain fog
- Self-care habits including yoga poses to nourish the body
- Ways to break up the work day and sustain productivity
- Optimal night routines for ending your work day
- Ways to prepare for the next day
- Weekly reflection exercises to enter a new week with a new intention
If you have read and liked books such as Deep Work, How to Change, or Tiny Habits, you will want to read Work Life Balance Survival Guide.