Fodor's the Complete Guide to African Safaris: With South Africa, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Namibia, Rwanda, Uganda, and Victoria Falls (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
- One-of-a-Kind Guidebook: With comprehensive coverage and dozens of color photos, this guide is the only choice for travelers who want an in-depth safari-planning guide that covers the most popular destinations in Africa with recommendations for the best companies.
- Comprehensive Planning sections that provide all the important nuts and bolts information about picking the right safari destination, choosing the right tour operator, and planning a safari.
- Fun, color-photo features on topics including The Big Five, The Great Migration, and Mount Kilimanjaro.
- The COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 and 2021 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but travel to Eastern and Southern Africa from the U.S. has now reopened. The number of Americans traveling is expected to increase and keep growing through 2023.
- Safaris are built for social distancing as these open-air adventures have plenty of space, and the Safari appeal has only increased now that social-distancing measures are becoming the new normal.
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Know Before You Go, Tips for Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, and more
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description