Fodor's Bermuda (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to visit historic St. George's, lie on one of the island's famous pink beaches, or dine in one of Hamilton's upscale restaurants , the local Fodor's travel experts in Bermuda are here to help Fodor's Bermuda guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's Bermuda travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 9 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, beaches, snorkeling sites, golf courses and other outdoor activities, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Natural Wonders" "Great Itineraries" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local cuisine, coastal areas, marine life, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "15 Ultimate Experiences," "Bermuda with Kids," and "Weddings and Honeymoons"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Hamilton, St. George's, Royal Naval Dockyard, and the island's beaches
Planning on visiting other beach resort destinations? Check out Fodor's Florida, Fodor's South Florida, In Focus Turks and Caicos Islands, In Focus Aruba, and In Focus Cayman Islands .
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us