iPad Pro: The Beginners, Kids and Expert Guide to iPad Pro 12.9 and Other Versions (Paperback)
This book is a guide for all of Apples iPad models such as iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation), iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad (7th generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) features exclusively. It includes everything from necessary setup information to finding and installing new apps to using the iPad Pro for communication, entertainment, and productivity.
The information presented in this book is targeted at kids, teens, adolescents, and adults who are probably a beginner or dummies, seniors, or experts with the use of iPad tablets in a simple to understand and follow steps.
In this book, you will find Step-by-step instructions including how to fix some technical iPad Pro problems in simple terms.
The book is easy, clear, readable, and focuses on what you want to do with your iPad tablet such as:
- Secret features unravelled in the original manual
- Personalizing the feel and look of your iPad
- fixing slow iPad problems yourself
- Screen splitting of your iPad device
- How to activate used iPad
- Use Siri's voice commands to control your iPad and for other exclusive things you never would have imagined.
- Steps for fixing iPad that won't charge or power ON
- How to extends iPad's battery strength
- Use iCloud to store and share your photos and other essential data online
- Troubleshoot common iPad problems
...and many more.
This is the book to learn how to get the most out of your iPad Pro Now