Apple Watch Tips & Tricks: Unlocking the Amazing, Time Saving Potentials & Fun Features in WatchOS 6 (Paperback)
Apple Watch Series 5 is the latest Smartwatch in the Apple lineup. It offers several unique features to make the users more active and better monitor their health among several other great features for humanity. This high-end Smartwatch could be useful for business users, including improved travel notifications and call capabilities.
The Apple Watch looks pretty attractive, right? You must have read and heard about the exciting features like: monitoring your ECG and heart beat rate, fitness and exercise, location navigation and many more.
As amazing as all the new features are, it's not quite as easy to use like an iPhone or iPad; the lack of buttons, the smaller screen, and general UI can make a frustrating initial experience.
To make things simple, Author Dale Brave has exclusive tips and tasks you can achieve with your new Apple Watch Series. He has also compared the Apple Watch Series 5 to Series 4, and Series 3 here, and that means you can see precisely what the variations and similarities are, whether you are looking to upgrade or take the smartwatch plunge.
If you are overwhelmed and don't have a lot of time to comb through thousands of pages of tech-pages just to learn how to use an iwatch maximally and effectively, then this book is for you
In this book, you will learn various tips and tricks such as;
- The differences difference between apple watch series 5, apple watch series 4, and apple watch series 3
- What's new in WatchOS 6
- How to use iwatch gestures
- Apple Watch ECG monitoring features
- How to sustain battery life
- How to Install the ECG and Share ECG Results with your doctor
- How to Setup and Pair Apple Watch with IPhone
- Sending messages and making phone calls
- How to enable fall detection on iWatch WatchOS 6
- Adjust Brightness, Sounds, Text Sizes and Haptics on Apple Watch
- Get Notification about Your Friend's Location
- How to use Apple Watch to unlock Mac PC
- How to avoid screen accident with Water lock
- How to control Spotify with Apple Watch
- How to use Apple watch Map to navigate location
- How to update WatchOS
- How to add music to Apple Watch
...and many more
This book has exclusive tips and in-depth tutorials on the tasks you can achieve with your new Apple Watch Series with the new WatchOS 6 and ECG App. Also simple enough to understand and a follow-through guide suitable for kids, teens, dummies and seniors.
This simplified book will also get you equipped with knowledge on how to take the maximum advantage of your Apple Watch.