Renal Diet Cookbook for Beginners: The Complete Renal Diet Guide with 4-Week Meal Plan to Managing Chronic Kidney Disease (Paperback)
Are you having trouble finding a convenient way to stick to your renal diet?
Do you worry about having to eat plain, boring, and kidney-friendly foods?From this cookbook you will learn:
- How kidneys work and what is their role in our systems?
- Who can suffer from chronic kidney disease?
- Slowing Kidney Disease
- Understand your nutrient needs
- Adopting a new lifestyle to minimize your kidney problems
- Managing your renal diet when you are diabetic
- Healthy and Delicious Renal Diet Recipes
The Renal diet is one that is low in protein, sodium and phosphorous. This book provides patients with information to have a better understanding of the overall function of the kidney, various causes and treatment of kidney disease or failure, with essential nutrition guide to manage and improve kidney disease plus diet information such as dairy choice with phosphorus, sodium, fruit with low potassium and many more.
Eating right shouldn't have to be hard or unpleasant. Thanks to this new cookbook, now it is fast, easy, and delicious.