Treating People Not Patients: Transformational Insights on Hospitality and Human Connection to Provide High Quality Care Experiences for People and (Paperback)
YOUR PRACTICE (BUSINESS) IS MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER PROCEDURE
In Treating People Not Patients, Dr. Michael Sonick provides an invaluable look into the principles that have allowed him to create a state-of-the-art patient centric practice. His back and front stage processes are not only applicable to the practice of dentistry, but to any business that serves people. His insights will empower you to grow your practice or business by changing how you view the people you serve and your role as a professional. You will . . .
- Discover the role hospitality plays to make people feel better
- Understand the power of great service through human connection
- Learn how to create a first-class impeccable office environment
- Build a servant hearted team that provides a WOW experience
- Value mentorship to build excellence into your practice
- Establish and exercise integrity in all of your work.
Alleviate Fears and Establish Trust to Relate Better with Your Patients and Customers Today