HR Analytics Essentials You Always Wanted To Know (Paperback)
Highlights of the book:
- Functions as a supplement to a textbook for undergraduates studying Human Resources Management
- Blends theory with practical guidance, making it easy to begin implementing analytics best practices
- Comes with helpful video tutorials for using Excel to manipulate quantitative data
Have you ever wondered if there is a science behind the people decisions made by businesses? If you have ever been curious about this, then HR Analytics Essentials You Always Wanted to Know is the resource guide you need
Read this book if you want to be able to:
- Define what HR Analytics can do for an organization
- Determine the best HR analytics role for you
- Assess the readiness of your organization for undergoing a study using HR analytics
- Apply HR Analytics in various HR disciplines
- Use Excel to efficiently manage data for your HR analytics
- Tell your organization's story - whether you are a seasoned professional or a newcomer
Part overview of the field, part handbook, HR Analytics Essentials walks readers through the many benefits of using analytics to make better people decisions. HR Analytics requires more than just strong gut instincts and a talent for talking with people; it requires a good understanding of your organization's human capital. As this guide will show, HR Analytics is both an art and a science that can help your organization make informed decisions that benefit all stakeholders. With case studies and online tutorials, including a step-by-step guide for using Excel to efficiently work with your data, HR Analytics Essentials is the perfect handbook you need.
About the Series
The Self-Learning Management Series is designed to help students, new managers, career switchers and entrepreneurs learn essential management lessons. This series is designed to address every aspect of business from HR to Finance to Marketing to Operations across any and every industry.